Monday, February 9, 2009

Not Me Monday


Have you thought about participating in the weekly carnival that's all the rage in blogger world? Head over to MckMama's blog and try it out.
1. On Saturday I did not spend over 6 hours in the car traveling to Oregon for a baby shower with my mother and my mother in law. I did not even consider or actually bring Jack along for the LONG and quick trip. It's not like he's nursing and couldn't stay at home with Daddy and Owen.
2. Owen did not start potty training on Saturday only to stop potty training on Sunday because Daddy was going to lose his mind. We are much more strong willed then our 2 year old son is.
3. I did not unwittingly wipe Jack's face on Sunday morning with a towel that was used to clean up Owen's accidents the day before. That would be so disgusting...in fact I might need to dip him in antibacterial gel.
4. I in no way would go to bed at 9:45 last night due to pure exhaustion after this weekends festivities...that would be so lame. Once the boys go to bed I'm supposed to party. Yeah right!

4 comments:

dmelen said...

Ahh yes the dirty towel cleaning the baby's face. I have done that too. I mean never have done that. Ha ha
Great post.

Wayne said...

Great not me monday. I hope the potty training will go better next time for the kid and dad lol.


I was also wondering Would you like to take part in Tribute tuesday?. It's a blog I made and its a chance to say thankyou to that some one in your life who has made the world a better place for you. It has mr linky so the world can see your tribute to that special person

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Ahh, the towel one was awesome! I *would never* do such a thing!

Melody said...

Sorry to hear the potty training did not go so well : ( I was interested to hear how the technique worked with a two year old. I was really wishing I had tried it with Elliott sooner. Oh well, give it a few more months and try again : ) Good for you for jumping right into it!