Saturday, February 14, 2009

Random Picture Challenge



This week we've been challenged by Brittany to post our 3rd picture from either our January 2007 or our 13th picture folder. I chose the 13th picture folder because Owen was born in January of 2007 and I've already posted a pretty awesome picture of his birth. This picture was taken on Easter 2007. This was the day that Owen said his first word. He said "Hi" twice that day. I love this picture because it's so totally disfunctional in that it's not the typical perfect family picture that you save. My mom isn't looking at the camera, GG's eyes are closed, I look drunk, Michael looks giddy and Owen is just plain pissed off. I love it!!!

3 comments:

Mrs. M said...

It's a great family shot. :-)

Amy - AKA - TigerMommie said...

I agree, a very nice family pic......

Nieman Family said...

Family photos are a treasure...