Saturday, February 28, 2009

Random Picture Challenge


It's back after a week hiatus...this weeks challenge from Brittany is to post 11th picture from our September 2007 folder. Here it is...

This is Michael's Aunt Vicki holding Owen and Kayla. We were at Michael's cousin Carissa's wedding in Oregon. It was Owen first time going to Oregon outside of my belly. He doesn't look very happy because it's past his bedtime. The main thing I remember about this trip other than the wedding is we had just found out the weekend before that we were pregnant, but I didn't want to take the limelight away from Carissa so we didn't tell anyone...it was so hard!

4 comments:

Shasta said...

So cute! I just love the expression on his face!

Abby said...

That is a cute picture. The looks on his face cracked me up!

Nati @ I will praise Him said...

The look on his face is too cute

Amy - AKA - TigerMommie said...

Such a look on his face!........Cute pic........