Monday, January 18, 2010

Ella In The Belly!

On Thursday when I went into Ella's room to get Owen up from his nap he was saying something, but I couldn't quite understand him so I asked him to repeat himself. He said, "I got Ella!" It was dark in the room so I bent down to snuggle him and I happened to touch his belly and then it clicked...He had Ella...in his belly! See that day I let Owen go to bed with his big Elmo and his little Elmo...little Elmo was playing the roll of Ella...in his belly! I told Owen to hold still and I went downstairs and got the camera. Thankfully he listened to me so I was able to get this cute picture.
See big Elmo...yeah he had to get dressed earlier this week because we had this whole discussion about how Elmo is a big boy and goes potty in the toilet. Owen knows this because of the Elmo Potty Time DVD we have. Anyways...since Elmo is a big boy he of course needs to wear undies and then it just went from there...

Owen is definitely entering the pretend phase and I love seeing where his imagination takes him. He's such a character!

0 comments: