Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Uncle Ryan

So if you've been reading my blog for a while now you know that my brother Ryan (Uncle Ry to the boys) didn't actually find out he was an Uncle until Owen was almost 5 months old. I drove to his work and surprised him and thankfully a lady he worked with used her phone and took a picture of that monumental occasion. Ryan wanted to make it a tradition of taking our picture together at Owen's birthday...unfortunately we missed his first birthday.


June 2007


January 2009

January 2010


What a goofy boy he is!

Side note...what is up with me and the hand on the hip thing? Sheesh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOW I KNOW WHERE OWEN GOT THAT...THE OTHER NIGHT HE LOOKED RIGHT AT ME WITH HIS HANDS ON HIS HIPS AND SAID" SILLY GA-GA!!..HE LOOKED JUST LIKE YOU DO IN THOSE PICTURES!! TOO FUNNY

MOM

Ryan Grant said...

Thanks for putting up the pictures Lyn! It's like I tell everyone, if it hadn't been for the Lord leading you to me that day, who knows were we would be.
You did this Lyn. You brought me back from a very dark place and I will never forget that. I love you so much!!