Sunday, January 17, 2010

Monkey Suit

Boy he sure cleans up nicely!!!

Michael has been working at his new job for almost 2 weeks now and we had to make a trip down to K & G's and buy him a couple suits. I didn't know shopping for men could be so overwhelming and stressful. Suits, ties, dress socks, dress shirts, tie tacks, dress shoes and tailoring! SHEESH!!!

It's so crazy how opposite this job is from his old job....I mean painter to insurance sales manager...can't get much different than that. It's funny that now we have to set the alarm so Michael can get up and shower and shave and getting all dressed up. Before he'd roll out of bed, throw on paint clothes, brush his teeth and then he was out the door. His morning routine is definitely taking him longer now.

Michael is really enjoying his new job and the challenges that have been thrown at him. I miss having him around as much, but such is life! I just learned tonight that he is going to have to do some traveling for work and I'm not really happy about that, but I keep saying to myself, "He has a job...he has a job!"

1 comments:

Melody said...

Good job on the cake! It looks awesome!