Saturday, January 9, 2010

Growing Boys

Last week Kim and Andy came over to hang out and so we could discuss an upcoming Ladies Night Out event we are planning for our MOPS group. We hadn't seen each other in so long I actually had to write down everything I wanted to talk to her about. I would be completely lost without my lists!
We decided to sit the boys on the couch and take their pictures. They look quite a bit bigger than the first time we took their picture like this.


I love how Andy is smiling at Jack. They both don't really "play" with each other very much yet, but I'm sure that will come. Andy loves to just go from toy to toy trying to find the perfect one to play with. Of course he ended up finding the big yellow jeep in the garage and that is most definitely his favorite. In fact he cried when it was time to go because he wanted to keep playing with it.


Look at those cute boys! We didn't mean to dress them alike it just happened that way. Kim came over on Tuesday which is garbage day...that is a huge day in our house!



Does this just melt your heart? They are so handsome!!!