Saturday, August 31, 2013

Angle Lake Sprinkler Park!

Before school started I wanted to make sure we got out to the sprinkler park at least one more time. I knew that there was a new one at Angle Lake so I thought that would be fun! When we first got there it was still a bit chilly so the kids played on the playground toys instead. Then the sun came out and they were dying to get over to the water!
 
 
There is this giant bucket that DUMPS waters on the kids. It was great! The boys loved it!
 
 
I loved that it had this cement wall around the water area. After almost losing Logan at the park in Kent it was a nice visual barrier for Logan to know that she couldn't go outside that wall unless she was going to our blanket.
 
 
The girls loved walking and balancing on it!
 
 
I was trying to get a good picture of the boys getting soaked, but since this was a new park to me I didn't really know where all the water features were so once I snapped this shot of the boys....
 
 
I got water DUMPED on me! I was holding Zeke, but thankfully it hit me more on the right side and I was holding him on my left. It was so funny! I was soaked!
 
 
Zeke absolutely loved the water! He is my water baby!
 
 
Logan and Ella had lots of fun too and usually they don't want to get wet at all.  

 
They both kept sticking their heads in the water and getting wet.
 
 
Silly girls!
 
 
The bigger boys would just sit down and do a countdown waiting for the bucket to dump the water out!
 
 
At one point Zeke went over and checked out the holes where the water shoot up from because they stopped and then went they started up again the water was shooting up his swim trunks!
 
 
Getting under the water umbrella!
 
 
Logan was having so much fun just letting the water hit her tushy! Silly girl!
 
 
Look at that big ol' belly!
 
 
Hey happy boy!
 
 
We had a great time at the Angle Lake sprinkler park! If you haven't been yet you should check it out!

0 comments: