Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Front Tooth!



A few weeks ago while putting Ella to bed I noticed that her left top front tooth seemed a bit darker. Since according to Michael I'm color blind I had him come in to confirm my suspicions...which he did. Not sure exactly what happened, but according to the Internet she caused some form of trauma to her tooth. Sometimes the color can come back and sometimes the tooth needs to be removed. I thought about taking her to the dentist, but it doesn't seem to bother her and we'll be going back anyway in a couple months. Do any of you have experience with this sort of thing?

1 comments:

Melody said...

Yep! Simon has exact same tooth looks exactly like Ella's! Like you I can't pin point when it happened, but it's been like this for over a year. I am remembering that I did take him to the dentist back when I first noticed it, and he said it was no big deal. He did say to keep an eye on the gums surrounding the tooth, and if they ever become angry and enflamed to bring him back in. But so far, it's been just fine.