Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Silly Walker!

After going to the sprinkler park in Kent Zeke finally started taking steps on a more regular basis. He can still get where he wants to go faster if he crawls so he normally crawls most of the way and then gets up and walks the last couple feet.
 
 
Zeke's favorite things right now are balls. He LOVES them! He could play with balls all day long. In fact I posted a video on FB of him kicking a ball before he started walking! For some reason I can't figure out how to post videos on my blog anymore. :(
 
 
Michael and I joke that when he does walk he really does look like a "walker" from The Walking Dead. He might be a little zombie baby for Halloween!
 
 
Happy little "walker"!
 
 
I love this little guy!
 
 
On this particular day Jack had been dressing up in his Knight costume and I thought it would be funny to put the helmet on Zeke.
 
 
He thought it was pretty funny too!
 
 
Hey get this thing off of me!!!
 
 

0 comments: