Wednesday, August 28, 2013

New Park!

I don't know about your kids, but my kids like to go to new parks. They really don't want to go play at the same park over and over. So I'm always looking for new places to take them. One day on the way home from The Y I looked over and saw a park I had never seen before. Owen saw it too and asked if we could go. At that time we needed to get home for naptime, but a few days later I decided to take the kids to check it out.
 
 
This is the first time we'd been to park since Zeke started walking more. Even though it was a park for bigger kids it was actually great for him too.
 
 
He had so much fun climbing and crawling all over the place.
 
 
Just the thought of crawling on this stuff makes my knees ache! Ouch!!!
 
 
He was a on a mission to get over this little bridge. It's like he knew the slide was on the other side.
 
 
Hmmm...I'm not sure about this slide thing!!!
 

Big brother to the rescue!


Weeeeee!!!

 
Owen took Zeke down a couple different slides.
 
 
Zeke still wasn't quite sure about going down them, but he never cried.
 
 
Cute happy boy!
 
 
While Zeke was climbing and crawling the bigger kids were having a great time too.
 
 



 
The kids actually really liked this park...in fact I think they might want to go back again!

0 comments: