Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New Glasses

Since we have medical coupon I decided to take advantage of it and go get my eyes checked out. I haven't had an eye exam since Owen was 4 months old because we haven't had insurance. My prescription didn't change all that much, but it's definitely more crisp now. My frames aren't all that different either just a little more square. I really liked the shape of them, but the ones I tried on at the clinic were black...then the sales lady told me you could get them in different colors. I never knew that!!! So I got them in this brownish/gold tone that matches my hair. I think they look nice! The only thing I've noticed that bugs me right now is since I got them through medical coupon they don't come with all the fancy features like anti-glare, but hey...there were free!

0 comments: