Friday, April 2, 2010

The View From Here!

I haven't done one of these in a while and I don't think I've ever done one with pictures inside it's always been outside. Just a little glimpse at things I see quite often.
Ella and Mama chillin' in bed!

Watching TV...can anyone guess what we were watching? I'll give you a hint it was a Thursday night! The pictures on the left side of the doorway (master bath/closet) are pictures that were taken down at the pier when I was pregnant with Owen. The pictures on the right of the doorway are my belly pictures with each pregnancy.

My nightstand - Fan for white noise so I can sleep - Monitor so we can hear the boys crying - Reusable Starbucks cup my mom bought me.


Dresser across the room - Wedding pictures - Diaper basket - I Love You vase (gift from my friend Nikki) where I keep my rings and bracelets.

0 comments: