Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas at Ga-Ga & Pa's - After The Presents!

After the present opening extravaganza it was time to sit down and eat breakfast. Uncle Ry made his famous french toast and it lived up to it's name...it was yummy!

The boys were excited to use their new character plates and cups.

After breakfast it was time to break in those toys and start playing with them.

I'm not an expert when it comes to girly toys, but this teapot and teacup set from Fisher-Price is super cute. The boys love it too!


Uncle Ry didn't sleep well the night before so he caught up on some Z's.



Later on it was time to munch and of course have a spot of tea.


This was probably the healthiest thing Owen ate all day!


Time for dinner!



I was in charge of the stuffing this year. I've never been a real fan of stuffing so we usually just make Stove Top out of a box. This year I found a recipe in the Thanksgiving issue of Everyday with Rachael Ray. It was chalked full of celery, onions and mushrooms and of course bread...I was a little worried it wouldn't turn out good, but I shouldn't have been. It was the best stuffing I've ever had!

Ella was still sick so she was actually sleeping during dinner. When she woke up she got to enjoy all sorts yummy food though. She especially loved the sweet potatoes!



While the adults were watching The A Team movie I let Owen have my camera and go around taking pictures. He's actually really good at capturing some nice shots!

I tried to get a picture of all 3 kids, but Ella was just all over the place so I settled for a decent picture of the boys.



Corny Christmas Tree Pictures!

Ga-Ga & Pa



Family Friends - Jim & Norean


Uncle Ry and Aunt Stephie

Our little family!

0 comments: