Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas at Ga-Ga & Pa's

This is how I spent Christmas night at Ga-Ga & Pa's. We had put the boys to bed, but they were so excited about their new inflatable mattresses that Ga-Ga got they would not go to sleep. I didn't want them coming down and ruining the surprise so I waited. While waiting I decided why not play a few games with the family. I didn't get started until after 9pm and we (I finally asked Michael for some help...I usually like to put things together by myself) finally finished it at 12:15am.

It was definitely all worth it though!

Ga-Ga bought this for the boys a few months back and it's just been sitting in the garage waiting to be put together. In the morning we got the boys up after Ella woke up and brought them downstairs to see the surprise.
Ella wasn't sure what to think of this train table.


Owen was super excited! Jack on the other hand looked at it and then walked over to the tree and said, "I wanna open those presents!" He's not as into trains as Owen is, but I'm sure he will be later on.


There were SO many presents under the tree. I wish I had taken a picture...it was ridiculous! We actually had to go in phases so it wouldn't get overwhelming! Uncle Ry and Aunt Stephie spoiled the boys. They each got 5 or 6 individual gifts and then 3 together gifts.

They got Ga-Ga & Pa a digital picture frame and we got them their photo calendar that we get them every year.


I'm not sure what Pa is opening here!


So from Uncle Ry & Aunt Stephie Owen got Cars cup, plate and bowl, Hot Wheels track, Cars bubble bath, cute squeezy toy that has a light in it...


Cars activity set with crayons and paints and,

Sock Puppet making kit.


Jack got a Toy Story Memory game, Toy Story book with a stand up Woody doll, Toy Story Play-Doh, Hot Wheels track and a cute squeezy toy that has a light in it. The together toys included a Toy Story Tin with popcorn and a Toy Story hologram picture to hang in their room. I know I'm missing something though! I told you they got spoiled! :)



From Ga-Ga & Pa they got the train set, personalize rolling luggage, pajamas, Uno Moo, Guess Who and crayons for the tub.


Ella got a special gift from Uncle Ry...


Her very own glow worm. He said it reminded him of me since I still have my glow worm from when I was a little girl. She also got socks and a couple sets of pajamas from Uncle Ry & Aunt Stephie.


Ga-Ga & Pa got Ella a few cute and witty bibs, a Fisher-Price Piggy Bank and Teapot and Tea Cup set.


Uncle Ry made out like a bandit! He got slippers, headphones and charger for his game controler, shower gel, chocolates and more. We also got him and Aunt Stephie a photo calendar.

Aunt Stephie did too! Here's she's modeling her new leather jacket and in the pocket was a gift certificate to her favorite store...Dress Barn! She also got a digital camera and matching pink case from Ga-Ga & Pa.


Michael and Ryan showing off their character undies...Iron Man for Michael and Star Wars for Ryan. Michael also got 3 sets of pajamas, socks, chocolates and a grooming kit.


I got a new comforter set for my bed, sheets and a gift card to my favorite store...Old Navy! We were all spoiled!!!

0 comments: