Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Videos

We had a great Christmas...it was actually spread out over 3 days. I have a lot of photos to upload so I decided to just post some fun videos tonight instead. If you're checking this from FB you'll need to click over to my blog to actually see them...click here.

The first video is Owen opening his big gift from us. He loves diggers and dump trucks so I found this online at Toys R Us and even though there were a ton of negative reviews I decided to get it anyway. So far we haven't had any parts break like the review said...cross your fingers! Anyways I wanted to get video of both the boys opening their big gifts so we had asked Jack to wait so I could video tape him opening his gift too. While we were watching Owen though Jack had already ripped into his gift and was screaming, "Woody - Buzz!" He was SO excited!

Jack didn't just get Toy Story characters he also got Toy Story 3 and we had to watch it. If you've seen the movie you know about the open scene where Andy is using his imagination and Evil Dr Pork Chop comes into play. It was so fun to get Jack's reaction to the good guys getting overtaken by the monkeys.

Once they had opened all their gifts Owen wanted to take his diggers and trucks out to the rice in the garage. I went out there to play with him for a while. He was so cute....I took about two handfuls of rice for my truck and he so kindly said, "That's enough!" It's fun watching the kids enjoy their new toys.

0 comments: