Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sippy Cup!

In my mind Ella's a little behind in regards to taking things like a sippy cup or a bottle. In fact she's NEVER taken a bottle...even when she was only breastfeeding! Once she went 6 hours without eating during the day and she still refused the bottle. She's so stubborn...yet again...she's like her Mama!

Anyways my friend Rachael and her daughter Kendra came over the other day and Kendra had this Munchkin sippy cup and Ella really liked chewing on it. It was the first time she took any interest in something like that. So I bought one on Black Friday. I put a little bit of apple juice and water in it the other night and gave it to her.

She thought it was fun to bite on it and crawl around with it in her mouth. It's hard to tell, but it's not touching the floor in the picture above. It looks so funny!


Then she finally got a little taste...mmmmm! I think this may be the start of a beautiful relationship!

0 comments: