Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Let's Try This Again!

Ugh....Christmas lights...need I say more!!! Okay okay you twisted my arm...those darn pre-lite trees drive me nuts!

We had already had trouble with the lights when we first decorated the tree so we ended up having to add a strand of lights. Then on Monday part of another strand went out. We had to undecorating the entire tree because we thought we'd just string some color lights instead of white ones, but we didn't have colored ones like we thought. Michael did find another strand of white and then replaced the fuse in one that had went out.

The kids had fun playing with the box of "goodies" while we worked. Michael had told me that he likes the wooden ornaments, but next year he'd like a shiny tree with the glass ornaments. So I figured that since we'd undecorated the tree we might as well redecorate it with shiny ornaments instead.

It's kind of fun because it's like having two Christmas' in one year! Love it!

0 comments: