Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Beautiful Girl!


Last Friday I got a call from the Neurosurgeon and Ella's surgery is scheduled for Tuesday the 20th at 7pm. The first appointment she offered me was on the 27th! She didn't think I would want the surgery to be at night, but thankfully I asked if she had something sooner. I really think that it's going to be good having it at night since she's most likely going to be really sleepy afterwards so instead of sleeping all day she can sleep all night. The surgery is going to last about an hour and a half and we will have to stay at least one night in the hospital. As you can see from the picture she really is healing up nicely. Her eyelid is still darker and a little swollen, but for the most part she looks great!

1 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

Can you keep her from eating anything all day long? That would be my one concern.