Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Surgery Day!

I guess putting yourself in timeout is pretty funny!


So Today is THE day! Ella goes into have her shunt putting in. To say I'm nervous is an understatement! I know that God has her in His hands and that is right where she needs to be, but as a Mommy I just want to hold her and keep her safe. I don't know what is going to happen at the hospital today...I hope they let me hold her until she's asleep. I can't even imagine them taking her away from me crying. I really honestly don't think I could handle that! I'm sure that with Mary Bridge being a Children's Hospital they very much take into consideration the kids emotions and the parents. I'm sure they will want to make this as easy and nontramatic as they can for everyone involved.

Her surgery was rescheduled from 7pm to noon today. Would you join with me during this time and lift our daughter up in prayer? Would you pray for the surgeon and nurses involved that God would guide their hands? Would you pray for our family and our emotions as we wait to hear that our baby is out of surgery? Wouldn't it be awesome if the gates of heaven were stormed at noon for our baby girl! Thank you in advance for caring for our family, for loving us and taking time out of your day to lift us up in prayer!

1 comments:

Melody said...

Yes! I will be praying!