Sunday, July 8, 2012

Jackson's 4 Year Pictures!

The years are flying by I tell ya! A couple weeks ago it was time to head to Sears for Jack's 4 year pictures. This year he did MUCH better than last year. For some reason he wasn't thrilled with showing his teeth when he smiles, but after a while he opened up and we got some pretty cute pictures!


My big 4 year old boy!


One cool dude!


He finally gave us a great smile for the very last picture!

I always love checking out the previous pictures to compare so I wanted to link to the past years pictures. When I was looking for Jack's 3 year pictures I couldn't find them posted on the blog. Shame on me!!! So here are is 3 year pictures...better late than never right!


I'm kind of thinking that I forgot to post these because it was SO incredibly  hard to get him to cooperate for these pictures. I think I probably just wanted to forget the whole experience. Thankfully my mom was with me during this photo session. I think Michael might have been painting. If she hadn't been there Jack just wouldn't have had his third year pictures!


Even though we had a hard time these three pictures turned out great!


He's so cute how he clenches his fists. He's doing the same thing on one of his two year pictures. To check out his other birthday pictures click on the links below.

0 comments: