Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Zeke's 2 Month Check-Up!

On Monday I took Zeke in for his 2 month check-up. This cutie is now weighing in at 10lbs 9.5oz! He also grew an inch and is now 22 inches long!


Zeke was great and loved kicking around on the exam table. He didn't even cry when Dr. Apostol listened to his heart. He did get a bit upset when he looked in his ears though.


Ella came along with us while the older boys stayed at home. Miss Kim came over with Andrew & Josiah so they could play together.


While we were waiting for the doctor to come in Ella drew, and we played the 'Where is Zeke's nose and every other body part' game. We also read a few books too. I hate waiting for doctors!


Ella came with us because she was being seen too. She's had this funny rash on her chin and it's not going away. She is a thumb sucker so I was wondering if it had anything to do with that. At first I thought it was just the normal teething spit rash that all my kids get, but it's just sticking around. He's having me rub Nystatin on it so hopefully it will be gone soon. If not we'll try another cream!


Poor Zeke Man had to have 3 shots and 1 oral med. The oral med he did great with...he was hungry! The shots made him cry and I mean he had his first tears cry! Broke Mama's heart! He only cried for a bit though and then he was fine. Later in the afternoon was another story though. He was absolutely beside himself when he woke up from his nap. His legs were so sore from the shots he couldn't even nurse since it would put pressure on his legs. He just laid there crying and crying. I ended up giving him some ibuprofen and then pumping for his next feeding. Thankfully it didn't impact his sleeping and he slept from 9pm - 6:30am when I woke him up.

0 comments: