Tuesday, April 1, 2014

French Braid!

Also on Thursday...Thursday was a busy day...I decided to watch a YouTube video on how to french braid. It's been something I've wanted to learn for a long time now. Ella usually isn't that patient with me when it comes to her hair, but today she was in the right mood, she was watching Tinkerbell and eating a snack! 


Started out with just one side of her head. Let me tell you parting her hair is hard. First it's curly and then she has her nobbies as we call them from having Hydrocephalus so it can be hard to get it right in the middle of her head. I did the best I could though. 


Since her hair is curly its hard to keep everything smooth so the braid isn't the neatest. 


In the end I was super pleased since it was my first time. I'm sure it will get easier and it's going to be fun playing around with other styles. 


I just need to keep the movies and the snacks handy! 

0 comments: