Monday, June 15, 2015

Jack's Actually Birthday!

For each of the kids actually birthday's we always let them choose what's for dinner. Jack wanted waffles with strawberries and blueberries. He loves this!!! I think he ate 4 small waffles which is 1 big waffle from my old time waffle maker. He usually only eats 2...maybe. 


And of course they aren't complete without powdered sugar on top....go big or go home right!!! 


Just like Zeke he wanted my homemade chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. Except he wanted a circle cake and he wanted toppings! I had some leftover strawberries and I had also bought cherries so he got to decorate the cake. 


He was so proud of his work!!! 


He could not wait to unveil the surprise since he had tricked Owen by saying there were carrots on the cake instead. Silly boy! 

0 comments: