Thursday, July 2, 2009

Birthday Present Revealed

For Jack's first birthday we bought him a swimming pool. This week it's been really warm so I decided to set it up for the boys.
Leading Jack out to the pool.

This isn't just a pool it's a water park. I got it at Big Lots on sale for $30. The orange part is a basketball hoop and 4 ring tosses. You can also hook up the hose to it so it will sprinkle water down into the pool. The yellow part is a slide.

I won't lie it didn't start out all fun it took Jack a while to get the hang of it, but he really did start enjoying himself once he got into splashing.



Last year Owen wouldn't sit down in the pool so this is a big step.


Cute bathing beauties!

1 comments:

The Date Family said...

I almost bought that same pool. My friend called me from Big Lots and was gonna buy it for me, but I looked it up on Amazon to look at reviews and everybody on there gave it a one star and said how the picture on the box was completely deceiving as to the size of the actual pool. Someone even posted a picture of her kids standing next to the actual blown up pool next to a picture of the box. On the box there's huge kids standing around and playing in the pool, the actual size is just about big enough for your kids. False advertising. I'm glad that your boys enjoy it though!!