Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Let's Ride!

I am a Craigslist fanatic. I love selling and buying things I find. I've been looking for one of those red Cozy Coupe Cars with canopy over them for quite a long time. However, they always end up being either too expensive or too far away. On Sunday I came across this cute little Jeep and it was only about 15 minutes away from our house and the best part it was only $20!
Owen hoppin' in his Jeep to go for a ride.

At first I put Jack in the back like this, but it didn't really look terribly comfortable.


Jack got a turn driving...it didn't last very long though.

Next I put the tailgate down and that looked much more comfortable. Thankfully Jack just sat there and didn't try to get down.



It all ended badly when I tried to see if both the boys would fit in the driver seat. Pushing, shoving and shedding of tears...oh my!

0 comments: