Thursday, July 30, 2009

The View From Here

I haven't done a View From Here post in a while so since I spent a day at my mom and dad's escaping the heat with the boys I decided I would share the view of their backyard.
This little garden area is in the far corner of the yard. Mom and Dad love lighthouses so Dad bought this one that is solar powered and it lights up every night. Also Dad has these different sun decorations all over the yard.

Last Sunday when we were hanging out at their house Owen got stung on his finger by a wasp. They were and still are stalking the playground so Pa went out and bought traps in hopes of catching them. The nest isn't anywhere on their property so we'll just try to catch as many of them as we can.

This is a house that was for sale last summer. I was super interested in it, but once I went in it I was completely turned off. The layout of the house was all wrong even though it's super cute from the outside. I'm happy we didn't end up moving. I love our house!


Here's the playground that came with the house. See the other trap?



While I was taking pictures Jack decided he should climb up inside the coffee table.



He has now figured out how to get down off things instead of falling he comes down the safer way...backwards. :)

0 comments: