Sunday, July 5, 2009

Not Me Monday!



Check out the new logo created for NMM!!! I like it! MckMama had fun having people be creative and come up with something new and this is the one she picked as the winner. With that being said....

1. Our family has not been struggling with the stomach flu for almost a week now. We are insanely healthy people and never get sick like this.

2. Last Friday when I thought the stomach flu had pasted us by the boys and I did not go and visit my friend Steph and in turn get her sick. I do not go hanging out with people and spread my germs all around.

3. On Friday while we were with Steph we made a trip to Walmart...upon getting out of the car I did not noticed that Jack had something peculiar on his face only to find out that he had had the biggest blowout diaper to date and had smeared it on this face. This does not happen to my baby. He is always able to keep his poop inside his diaper. I did not subsequently strip him naked and have him stand barefoot on the Walmart pavement so I could clean him up and he wouldn't get anymore poop on my car.

4. Jack has not have 3 more blowout diapers since Friday.

5. I did not go to Victoria's Secret yesterday to get new bras because I'm barely nursing anymore I shouldn't really be wearing a nursing bra. I did not have to get measured and upon learning what my actually size was almost weep in the store. I am not already considering starting a savings account specific to enlarge my breast size.

2 comments:

Drahdrah said...

Blow out diapers sound familiar ! Hope you're all better from the stomach flu. Happy NNM !

Melody said...

Hope you guys are well soon! It seems like it takes forever sometimes when you have little ones that just keep passing it back and forth : ( Thinking healthy thought for you!