Friday, July 31, 2009

Pool Party

On Tuesday I watched my friend Lori's girls...Abby & Izze. The girls came totally prepared for fun in the sun. They almost immediately got in the pool once their mom left. At first Owen wasn't sure what to think about these crazy girls splashing and jumping in the pool, but by the second go round in the pool he was joining in on the fun.
Abby was doing cannonballs and swan dives into that little pool. Both the girls ended up hurting themselves in one way or another while jumping around. Nothing serious, but I'm sure they had a few new bruises when they went home.

Jack is not a big fan of the crazy splashing in the pool...so he decided to run off with Abby's headband instead.

It was great fun being outside enjoying the nice (not hot yet) weather. Thanks for letting me watch the girls Lori. I'm so happy they taught Owen how to go nuts in the pool!


0 comments: