Monday, July 13, 2009

Not Me Monday!


Wow...I did not totally forget what day of the week it was and forget about posting my NMM until 8:15pm!!! That would never happen!
1. I did not spend the last 3 days having a garage sale at my house and in turn completely neglect my house. I am a totally Suzy Homemaker and on top of it all the time.
2. I did not do at least 5 loads of laundry today!
3. Yesterday while eating a bowl of Frosted Flakes I did not have the entire bowled pulled down all over me by my ferocious eater of a 1 year old. I did not end up having to change all my clothes with the exception of my bra.
4. I did not actually turn my phone off while the boys were napping so I myself could catch a few zzz's and not be interrupted. I am always in the mood to talk to my friends or family especially during the hours of 2 - 4.

0 comments: