Monday, August 24, 2009

Long Time No Blog...

Have you missed me? I've missed my computer that's for sure. My wireless mouse started freaking out about 2 weeks ago and then last Friday it stopped working altogether. I am not one of those talented people that can use a touch pad mouse. Not only am I not patient enough, but I also have a tremor so I shake and that doesn't really work well with a touch pad mouse. So after completely resetting my computer back to factory settings my computer is now recognizing my wireless mouse again. It was definitely a trying experience, but at the same time the person helping me online or on the phone all the way from India was very knowledgeable and patient with me. This whole process took 3 days and he took care of me the entire time. After the first night HE was the one that was calling me back at a designated time to help me with the next step. I was really shocked by the level of service I was provided with. And to top it off his manager is going to be calling me tonight to make sure everything is still working according to my standards. Oh yeah and he even help Michael figure something out that was going wrong on his computer. So Dell is definitely still on my good side as of right now.
Anyways it's back to blogging...be on the look out for new posts!

2 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

I can't do the touch pad mouse thingy either. It drives me nuts!!

Unknown said...

I was out of town most of last week and away from a computer so I honestly didn't know you were gone. Glad you made it back though.