Saturday, August 29, 2009

RIP BMW

Meet Owen's BMW...or affectionately known as BM to Owen. I bought this little car for Owen at Value Village for .99 a few months back. Owen loves his cars....that is he loves to play with them. That includes crashing them, sending them down the slide or off the dining room table. They are definitely well loved. Well about a week ago BMW had some major frame work issues. So Daddy decided to play mini car mechanic and see if he could fix him.
Michael got such a kick out of this mini car being "jacked" up that he had to take pictures. Of course it was lost on me being a woman and all, but I promised him I would post them.


Unfortunately even welding glue was not strong enough to bring poor BM back from the brink. He ended up in the trash after all. Nice try honey!

1 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

I think it was really cute how Michael jacked the car up to be repaired, just like they do on the side of the road or in car shops!