Monday, August 17, 2009

McQueen Couch/Bed

Last Wednesday I headed to my mom and dad's to clean there house. When I walked into family room I immediately noticed there was a new addition that was there the last time we were. The funny thing is Owen walked right by it! He was so focused on getting to the toy box and finding his little McQueen Car to play with he didn't even see it. After I noticed it and got all excited I showed it to Owen and he was a little unsure of what to do with it at first.
Yeah...that didn't last long! He was so excited he wouldn't sit down for me to get a good picture at first.



After Jack woke up from his nap I told the boys I wanted them to sit together so I could get their picture. Owen kept say, "Jack, sit together!" So cute!



The couch also folds down into a bed. The boys prefer to have it like this instead of set up like a couch. Of course it takes up more room!


Jack has chilling on the couch down to a science. He even has a car in his hand, but it looks like a remote control. Not sure what that look is on his face, but I imagine he's saying something like..."Hey mom...you're blocking the TV!"


0 comments: