Monday, August 31, 2009

Otter Pops

What are a few of the things that remind you of summertime when you were a kid?
One of them for me is definitely Otter Pops. My mom would buy a big box of them at Costco every summer. I swear I would eat 10 of them a day. I remember her getting really mad at me because I would use her good kitchen scissors to cut them open and I would never wash them off so over time the scissors would get so sticky they would barely open. The other day I got a couple Otter Pops out of the freezer for the boys and I to enjoy. Don't ask me when we bought these because I think it was before we even had kids, but hey they still tasted good.
The boys both loved them and Owen was really good at sucking up all the juice.

Jack couldn't quite get the hang of sucking it like a straw, but Mama helped him out.


1 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

I loved otter pops too when I was a kid. I could never get enough!