Wednesday, September 9, 2009

15 Weeks

Today I'm exactly 15 weeks along. I feel like I've gotten bigger up top in the last two weeks. I'm wearing maternity clothes all the time now with the exception of two pairs of pants I have that are low riders. I've been having a harder time sleeping at night because my tummy is getting bigger so I can't sleep on it and if I just lay on my side my tummy pulls to one side and it hurts. I have to find just the right spot.
Owen is definitely understanding that mommy has a baby in her tummy. He's been talking to the baby and saying hi and kissing my tummy. He also pats it so gentle. Of course he also thinks there is a baby in his tummy, but mommy reminds him that it's a pretend baby. Jack on the other hand doesn't get it at all. When I ask Owen if he wants a brother or a sister he says sister. We'll have to wait and see....not much longer though...we find out on September 28th! I can't wait!

0 comments: