Saturday, September 19, 2009

Elmo Speak

Back at Owen's 2nd Birthday he got Elmo Live from Ga-Ga & Pa. In just a short time poor Elmo started making the most awful clicking noises when he talked. I called the manufacturer and they paid for me to ship Elmo back and they sent us a new one. We've had the new one for awhile now, but I have been waiting for just the right time to bring him out. The other day I can't remember why, but it seemed like the right time.
Owen is talking so much more than he was when he first got Elmo so he says a lot of things that Elmo says. One of the things that Elmo does is if he falls over he says, "Ah Oh Elmo fell down, can you help Elmo up please?" The other day Owen was on the floor in the dining room and in the exact same tone he looked at me and said, "Can you help Owen up please?" My cute little mimicker!

0 comments: