Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Last Hoorah Of Summer!

This last weekend we had some really nice weather. After the torrential downpour of Labor Day weekend I decided it would probably be the last time for us to have fun in the pool so we better set it back up and have some fun while it lasts.
He is such a handsome big boy! That's dirt on his head BTW...he loves to dump water on the mole holes in our yard and then stomp on them....yeah he's definitely all boy!

He is such a cute little boy! I love my boys SO much!

Time for otter pops again! Jack's looking at him like...that's not how you do it.


See this is how you do it!



Gladware or pots whatever holds water can provide hours of entertainment for my boys.


After Daddy got home I had to run to the church for a wedding rehearsal so this is Owen waving bye-bye to me.

I'm sure Jack was just falling over, but I love how it looks like he's "flying" around the yard.



These boys really do enjoy playing together...most of the time! ;)


1 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

That is a big contrast from when Jack was first born and Owen wasn't sure what to do with him! I'm glad to see they playing together well!