Thursday, November 26, 2009

25 Weeks 4 Days!

- This picture was taken on Sunday...in my Motherhood Maternity top that I got for $4 at the Mill Creek Garage Sales. I love a good deal!
- Ella is starting to get so strong now. She's been pushing herself over to one side so I've actually been able to feel an elbow, or her head, or whatever part it is she's pushing out.
- I've had a few Braxton Hicks contractions already, but nothing big.
- I'm starting to grow out of some of my maternity clothes...sheesh!
- Putting on my undies is like Michael says, "Trying to dress an egg!"
- Owen talks about Ella quite a lot now. He says her room is beautiful and when I came home today after being out for a while he said, "Mama home....Ella home!"
- Jack is always wanting to lift up my shirt to rub or pat my belly and snuggle the baby.
- Ella's room is finished! You might wonder why I'm in such a hurry to get everything ready when we still have 15 weeks to go. Well Owen came 3 1/2 weeks early so I just like to be prepared. Plus it's easier to do this type of stuff when I have help and since Michael is home right now I'm taking advantage of that while I can.

0 comments: