Friday, November 20, 2009

More Photographic Proof That I'm A Dork!

Tonight while the boys were being watched by Ga-Ga & Pa, Michael and I got to go out on a little date. We went down to the new shopping area in Renton called The Landing and had dinner at Daphne's Greek Cafe...seriously yummy and inexpensive Greek food. Then we headed over to the theater and met up with my friend Carmen to see....
NEW MOON!!! OH YEAH!!!
I totally did not think I would be one of those squeally, excited fans, but I am. I didn't get all crazy, but I was pretty stoked!

I told Michael to look like he was in pain for this picture. He doesn't look that bad. He enjoyed the movie even though he hasn't read any of the books. It was definitely a good movie and they followed the book pretty closely so I was happy. The theater was pandemonium! I don't think I've ever gone to a movie theater when it's been that crazy.