Sunday, December 6, 2009

Play Place At MCD's

Michael is still trying to work up some business for his own painting company so on Monday night we drove over to Issaquah for him to bid a job. After checking out the job we decided to treat the boys to MCD's since they had been been in the car so much that day. Owen had also been asking to play on toys with a slide. I wasn't sure if the MCD's in Issaquah had a Play Place, but it did and it was a really nice one.
Jack isn't much of an explorer yet....he likes to see Mama. Plus he's still a little small and can't quite get up inside all the different tubes.

Owen was actually still a little small to get up on the first big platform in order to get to the big slide. After we were there for awhile we noticed that there was his ramp in the back for the smaller kids to use. Thanks MCD's for thinkin' about the little folks!

Owen had so much fun going down the slide over and over again. Thankfully it wasn't really that busy so Owen didn't have to compete with very many other kids.


When we were the only ones left Daddy decided to help Jack get to the top and come down the big slide! I even decided to climb up and go down too. Thankfully Michael was there to pull me out by my foot because I lost my momentum at the very end and I got stuck. Yeah...we were both laughing really hard about that one.

0 comments: