Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Time With Family

This year instead of heading down to Oregon to spend Thanksgiving with Michael's family we decided to save money and hang out with my side of the family. My Aunt Jan has had a big Thanksgiving Day dinner for as long as I can remember. It was great seeing everyone and the food was excellent! I didn't really take many pictures on Thanksgiving Day. I haven't really been in the picture taking mood and I think it has to do with my cameras performance. My pictures just haven't been turning out very good lately.


We ended up spending the night at Ga-Ga & Pa's house on Thanksgiving night. The next day my mom and I went shopping and all the boys stayed home. Michael hung out inside with the boys while my dad worked all day on getting the Christmas lights on their house.


Once it got dark enough we bundled the boys up and headed outside to check them out.


Yes Jack....Mama's coming!



Pretty Nativity scene! Okay too cold time to go in!



There is nothing better than warm chocolate chip cookies right out of the oven! Yummy!



0 comments: