Wednesday, December 2, 2009

South Hill Mall

On Saturday after Thanksgiving my mom and I went to the South Hill Mall with the boys to do a little more shopping. Old Navy was too crazy the day before so weren't able to go there, but by Saturday the wait was much more bearable and the sales were even better. Go figure! Anyways the South Hill Mall has just undergone a major renovation. I'm not sure if there were toys for the kids to play on before, but the ones that are there now are definitely new. The theme is Noah's Ark and it was really cute.
Jack and Owen had so much fun climbing on the animals and trying to ride them.


It took Jack a while, but he finally went down the elephant slide.

TA DA!!!

Owen is learning how to balance right now so he really enjoyed practicing over and over on the ladybug and then jumping off.


So that's what the inside of a hippos mouth looks like!


Owen doesn't really like tunnels, but after a while he decided to give them a go.


Okay Ga-Ga rescue me from this giant turtle!

I tried to get pictures of the boys with the wonderful Christmas trees that were decorating the mall, but it just wasn't meant to be. They both just kept trying to pull the ornaments off.



1 comments:

Melody said...

They had this playground before the remodel, but it's fairly new (in the last year). They didn't have anything before this one, and I would never go there for that very reason....my kids think all malls have a toy : ) Now it's great because we live 5 minutes from there. Just as soon as I'm over my paranoia about germs and newborns, we'll be frequenting there often : )