Thursday, February 18, 2010

Baby Shower Pictures

As promised here are some pictures from my two baby showers back in January. The first shower was thrown by my friend Ellen and was held at my Mom and Dad's house.

My Grandma in Denver made this cute bootie for a decoration for the party. I also brought Ella's poem that I framed for her room, the letters that Starr bought for the professional pics that she did and Ella's little white shoes.

Here's the spread....we had strawberries, cheese and crackers and the best cucumber sandwiches I've ever had. The cupcakes were super yummy too!!

One of the games we played was diapering, dressing and swaddling a baby with oven mitts on in the least amount of time.


My SIL Michelle won and her prize was perfect for her...a coffee cup!


Here I am opening the dress my Grandma made for Ella.


While I was opening presents Jack woke up from his nap and Aunt Becky held him and wrote down who got me what....what a terrific Auntie!


The very next day I had another shower at my friend Kim's house. My SIL Becky and Kim co-coordinated this shower. For some reason I didn't get one picture of Kim though! :(


Mom and me.


Julie, Lori & Carmen!


Carolyn, Erin and SIL Becky and niece Samantha.


Katie, Jen, Jen's son Joe and Zirah.


For some reason we didn't take any pictures of us playing the games or me opening presents. I guess when it's the 7th time you've had a baby shower taking pictures isn't a high priority. I had so much fun being with family and friends to celebrating the upcoming arrival of my baby girl. Thanks for making it wonderful ladies!!!

0 comments: