Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy 90th Birthday Peepaw!

Today would have been Peepaw's 90 Birthday....I know there are a few people in the family that are secretly hoping I have Ella today. It would be fun for her to share a birthday with her Great-Grandpa, but I'm still hoping she stays put until the 25th.

I always joked that I needed to have a baby in 2010 to keep up the tradition up of having a baby every 30 years.


This year Peepaw would have been 90 - My Dad will be 60 in June - I'll be 30 in September -Ella will be born soon!


It will be up to Ella to keep the tradition going...we'll have to wait and see if she has a child in 2040. Oh boy thinking about that makes me feel really old!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally awesome that she was born today!!!! Its so cool how things work out!