Thursday, February 11, 2010

Craft Projects

Yesterday I decided to do a little craft project with the boys. I'm not really a big arts and crafts kind of person...with the kids. I love to scrapbook and make cards, but when it comes to letting the kids do crafts I'm a freak about the mess. Anyways I let them color hearts so we could put up decorations for Valentine's Day.

Owen refused to smile for me without his hands in his mouth....silly boy!

Jack spent most the time coloring in his highchair, but towards the end he wanted out and I finally got him to kneel (something I've been working on for a while now) on my chair and he colored some more.

Finished product! All the hearts on the bottom Owen hung up himself and the ones up higher were done by Jack since I was holding him.

Today is exactly 2 weeks until Ella is born. So this morning I made a countdown calendar so the boys could rip off one page each day.



All the way until it's her Birthday!!! I can't wait...only 14 more days! YAHOO!



0 comments: