Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hospital Visitors

We've had lots of visitors the last two days. Of course the first two visitors were Ella's big brothers!!! Ga-Ga and Pa brought Owen and Jack to the hospital on Tuesday morning. Daddy went out in the hallway to bring the boys in so we could have some family time, much like we did when Jack was born.


We thought Owen would be more excited since he's experienced this whole thing before, but he really didn't care one way or another. I'm sure he'll be more receptive to Ella once we're home though.

Now Jack I was worried about...he is such a Mama's boy so I was sure he would be very jealous. He has really surprised us though. He wants to hug, kiss and snuggle Ella all the time. He just loves her so much.



Ga-Ga and Pa brought the boys to the hospital the last two days. It's been nice to see them, but I miss being with my boys all the time. I'm so happy we are heading home tomorrow afternoon.



Pa got some extra time with Ella today because he came back this evening with Uncle Ryan.



It was so nice visiting with Uncle Ry and he loves that Ella has the same chubby cheeks that I had when I was a baby.



Last night Aunt Becky, Uncle Jon, Camryn and Samantha came to meet Ella.


Later on yesterday evening Papa & Grandma Martin came to meet Ella as well.


Our Pastor even dropped by to hold Ella and pray over her. She was a little hungry during this time so that's why she doesn't look too thrilled.

Uncle Rick, Aunt Michelle, Avery, Cooper and Paige all came to meet Ella this afternoon...Aunt Michelle could barely let Ella go.
Ella sure is a popular baby girl. I know we'll be having a lots of visitors in the next few days and weeks. We love sharing our girl with friends and family.

0 comments: