Monday, February 15, 2010

Outing With Daddy

Today I had plans to meet a friend and hang out and go shopping...so since I had plans I suggested that Michael take the boys somewhere. It was so beautiful this morning it just seemed silly to waste the nice weather. When I was on my way home I called Michael up and found out that he took the boys to the zoo. I was so happy that he did that, but at the same time I felt a little sad that I missed out on those memories with the boys. I know full well that I could NOT have done all that walking right now. I'm so in awe of Michael....he's such a wonderful Daddy!
Every time we've been to the Point Defiance Zoo the wolf exhibit has been closed. The boys finally got to see them this time.

The polar bears are my favorite!

The sea lions or otters...not sure...were definitely in a show off mood.



Owen is completely in love with the animals...Jack on the other hand is still trying to figure out what the big deal is.


I guess the monkeys were...being monkeys and gave the boys a good show as well. In fact Michael said they got to see every animal that they stopped to see and many of them were up really close.


I think this little monkey was excited...just a bit!



Michael said the tiger was SO close...and he just paced back and forth for the longest time.



Yeah....that's close!!!!


Lunch time!


Right before they left they stopped by the Discovery Zone so the boys could play on the toys. Jack climbed right up inside this seashell.


What a fun day with Daddy!

0 comments: