Monday, March 15, 2010

Ella's 1 Month Check-Up



Today Ella and I headed to her first month check-up. She now weighs 9lbs 7.5oz and is in the 60% for weight. That is the highest percentage for weight of any of our kids!!!

I had the doctor check her nasal passageway because since she's been born she's always been very noisy while she sleeps and sometimes it seems like she's struggling to breath because of drainage in the back of her throat. Thankfully he said that everything looked great. He could see the drainage so he told me to use the aspirator every night before bed to help her.

Today she's had 3 pretty good sided gusher after she eaten so that's been concerning me. If she has another one tomorrow I'm going to call the doctor and see if there's anything that we can do to help her keep her food down.

0 comments: