Monday, March 1, 2010

Gifts

Remember when I posted about this? Well I got my free canvas in the mail about a week ago. It turned out really good, but 8 X 10 is quite small. I would say if you had a big wall that you wanted to cover it would be worth it to pay the extra money for a bigger size. I really like how it turned out though and the size fits great for the spot I had picked out in Ella's room.

A few days ago I got a surprise package from GG in Denver. She made Ella another crocheted outfit. I meant to take two pictures one with the jacket and one without, but I forgot to take the one without the jacket on. Under the jacket is a sleeveless jumper. It's super cute! Thanks GG!

I completely forgot to blog about another handmade gift....my friend Kim made these super cute burp cloths for me and her sister in laws. They are wonderful and I use them everyday. She picked out the cutest fabric for them. Now I just need to have her help me figure out how to use my Mom's sewing machine so I can make them too!

0 comments: