Monday, March 8, 2010

Mini Me

The other night while I was trying to go back to sleep I remembered something and I'm so glad I did. In fact I'm sure I would have been kicking myself for a long time if I had not remembered this in time.


What is it you say?


The fact that I have the outfit I came home from the hospital in and I have a little girl now that can wear it too!!!

It almost brought tears to my eyes seeing her in the very same outfit that I wore. It's amazing really to think that I was a cute little chubby girl that wore this home on September 19th 1980. The outfit itself has seen better days, there is some discoloration and some of the lace is worn, but it's still beautiful...especially on my baby girl!

The shoes and socks I had her in were brand new and just as cute.


Ella only wore it for a few minutes mainly because her little arms and legs were exposed and they were getting cold and she really really didn't like the bonnet! I know I didn't end up having her on the 25th like I wanted, but I just realized that Ella and I share the same birth date of the 16th and we were both born on a Tuesday...I think that's pretty cool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELL, I CRIED! I WAS SO HAPPY TO HAVE MY LITTLE GIRL AND THAT OUTFIT I BELIEVE WAS BOUGHT BY YOUR DADDY FOR YOU TO COME HOME IN..WHAT A JOY!!
GA-GA OF 3 BEAUTIFUL BLESSINGS!!

Anonymous said...

Never thought I'd see
A Princess As Precious as Thee,
Yet with Ella in this dress
I'm Truly Very Very impressed.
In Your Little Girl I see
A Princess As Precious as Thee!!

Love, Dad